The New York Institute of Art and Design has partnered with Adobe, the industry’s leading provider of creative applications and post production software, to provide its Graphic Design Course students with 60% savings on the Creative Cloud suite.
The New York Institute of Art and Design has partnered with Adobe, the industry’s leading provider of creative applications and post production software. Adobe’s award-winning tools are used by creative professionals, graphic designers, content developers and educators worldwide. So whether you’re a Creative Cloud beginner, an expert, or somewhere in between, Adobe can help you achieve your career goals through their vast array of software options.
NYIAD’s online graphic design course is a comprehensive program that teaches aspiring designers everything they need to know in order to start working as a graphic designer for both print and web. Students graduate having completed a series of projects within Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and fully prepared to pass the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Certification Exam for both industry-standard design applications.
And now thanks to this new partnership, those students are eligible to receive a 60% discount on their subscription to the Creative Cloud. From image editing in Photoshop to custom-designing personally-branded graphics, students can now take advantage of these incredibly helpful tools for creative professionals, and at a considerable student discount.
Once logged into NYIAD’s online learning center, students can redeem their discount by clicking a link found on the student benefits page, where they will then be redirected to checkout, with said student discount automatically applied to their subscription purchase. While other users pay $52.99 for Creative Cloud access, NYIAD students will now only be charged $19.99 upon checkout.
“It’s always exciting when we’re able to offer our students exclusive discounts on the tools that can help them succeed in the creative industry,” says NYIAD Faculty Director Chris Corradino. “Part of our mission here is to help every student develop his or her design talents to the highest possible level. For our Graphic Design Course students in particular, providing this comprehensive arsenal of tools that can help them along the way is going to be incredibly helpful.”
The New York Institute of Art and Design was founded in 1985. NYIAD is a leading provider of online education for creative professionals all over the world. The school currently offers online courses in Interior Design, Wedding Planning, Event Planning, Personal Style, Jewelry Design, AutoCAD, Floral Design and Feng Shui Interior Design. Through a unique combination of personal mentoring and online education, NYIAD students learn everything they need to master a skill and turn it into a career. The New York Institute of Art and Design is owned and operated by Distance Education Co., LLC. DEC has been providing best-in-class education for more than 100 years and operates two sister schools, the New York Institute of Photography and the New York Institute of Career Development.
Creative Cloud delivers the world’s leading creative desktop tools, mobile apps and services such as Adobe Stock images. It connects them seamlessly through CC Libraries, enabling users to work effortlessly across desktop and mobile devices for connected creative workflows. Featuring apps such as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, Creative Cloud helps people produce their best work- and the value of mentorship increases all the time through exclusive product and service offerings and feature updates.
Referred by Prints.org:
- Adobe Redefines What Is Possible With PDF With All-New Acrobat DC
- Ricoh dominates PRINT® 18 RED HOT Technology awards
- PRINT 18: Ricoh unveils centralized SaaS platform to enhance visibility, efficiency of print and digital communication workflows
- PRINT 18: Epson Earns Five PRINT 18 RED HOT Technology Designations
- Photokina 2018: Sony’s Lead in Full Frame Mirrorless Heavily Contested
- PRINT 18: OKI Data Americas Debuts World’s First Single-Pass, 5-Color, 13″x19″ Digital Transfer Printer
- PRINT 18: Xerox Shows New Ways Customers Can Connect Physical and Digital Worlds
- Fujifilm Unveils FUJIFILM Express Print System
- Xerox Trivor 2400 High Fusion Inkjet Press Puts Quality, Flexibility and Cost Cutting on Autopilot
- Epson Announces New Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One Printer
- NEW BIXOLON Blog site provides a feature rich experience into the printing industry’s latest technologies and trends
- Epson Launches SureLab D700 Minilab Photo Printer
- China International Exhibition for All Printing Technology and Equipment (All in Print China), 24-28 October 2018, New International Expo Center in Shanghai
- FESPA GLOBAL PRINT EXPO, 14-17 MAY 2019, MESSE MÜNCHEN
- The 2018 SGIA Expo, October 18-20 2018, Las Vegas Convention Center
- Old Jaffa
- Océ ColorWave 3000 Printing System Offers Reliable Wide-Format Printing for Creators