Four grants of $5,000 each from Getty Images, a world leader in visual communications, in partnership with ARRAY Alliance, will be awarded to two commercial creative photographers and two editorial filmmakers who capture the visual narrative of underrepresented ethnic communities such as African American, Caribbean, South Asian, Arab, Indigenous, or Latinx and use their medium to progress visual representation.
- Full Frame Mirrorless Camera: Which Mount? Situational Market Analysis
- Multiple Lens Digital Camera Market Scenario 2019-2024
- Impact of Pixel Shift Technology on Digital Camera Market 2019-2024
- Software Defined Digital Camera Market Forecast 2019-2024
- Visualization Technologies in Real Estate, Market Analysis
- Museum Technology Market on the Rise
- Facial Animation Technology, Market Analysis