Epson today announced the launch of the Epson Print Academy™ YouTube channel, featuring educational content designed for customers using Epson Professional Imaging products. Initially launching for the photography market, the Epson Print Academy channel will expand to include content for other professional imaging markets, such as signage, graphic design and textile.
“The importance of the print has remained paramount to our industry,” said Dan (Dano) Steinhardt, marketing manager, Epson America, Inc. “The new Epson Print Academy YouTube channel is designed to help a new generation of photographers and printmakers create exhibition quality prints, in addition to helping all Epson Professional Imaging customers hone their skills and produce the highest-quality output.”
The Epson Print Academy YouTube channel will feature a variety of videos designed to both educate and inspire. Educational videos will take viewers through a detailed explanation of workflows, from monitor calibration, color management, and printing. Additional footage will focus on celebrating the craft of printing and will include visits to photographic festivals, events, workshops, and insider’s view of renowned studios, showcasing how the print continues to be an integral part of a variety of industries. The cumulation of videos aims to be a central resource for Epson Professional Imaging products.
The Epson Print Academy was first established in 2001 to help photographers better understand the then new world of digital photography and inkjet printing. Now, almost two decades later, Epson is expanding the Epson Print Academy to provide updated technical information and insight into advanced techniques catering to today’s creative professionals
Epson Print Academy can be viewed at www.epson.com/EpsonPrintAcademy.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future and Epson Print Academy are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.
Latest printing announcements:
- PRINT 18: Xerox Shows New Ways Customers Can Connect Physical and Digital Worlds
- Photokina 2018: Sony’s Lead in Full Frame Mirrorless Heavily Contested
- Fujifilm Unveils FUJIFILM Express Print System
- Xerox Trivor 2400 High Fusion Inkjet Press Puts Quality, Flexibility and Cost Cutting on Autopilot
- Epson Announces New Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One Printer
- NEW BIXOLON Blog site provides a feature rich experience into the printing industry’s latest technologies and trends
- Epson Launches SureLab D700 Minilab Photo Printer
- China International Exhibition for All Printing Technology and Equipment (All in Print China), 24-28 October 2018, New International Expo Center in Shanghai
- FESPA GLOBAL PRINT EXPO, 14-17 MAY 2019, MESSE MÜNCHEN
- The 2018 SGIA Expo, October 18-20 2018, Las Vegas Convention Center
- Old Jaffa
- Océ ColorWave 3000 Printing System Offers Reliable Wide-Format Printing for Creators